Make America Skilled with 100% Grant from the National Education Foundation

Serving K-12 schools, colleges & universities, businesses, and individuals

Why NEF?

70%

of Fortune 500 Companies Use Our Courses

50%

of Students Are Looking for Job Skills

10K

Top-rated Courses in 18 Languages

Vision & Mission

  • Vision: To make quality STEM & Technical Education System Solutions affordable for over a million students, especially the disadvantaged.
  • Mission:To get individuals excited about CTE & STEM, and help prepare them for college and/or high demand careers.

What is the National Education Foundation (NEF)?

Colleges/HS

Colleges/HS

Learn More

Employers

Employers

Learn More

Individuals

Individuals

Learn More

K-12 STEM

K-12 STEM

Learn More

Donors

What you receive

  • 24/7 Access to 10,000 IT, Business, Office Courses, 100 Industry Certifications Live Mentoring and Funds for Implementation
  • State University of New York (SUNY) Potsdam Certificates to Help Apply for Jobs

Popular Learning Topics

IT

CyberSecurity

Artificial Intelligence

Data Science

Cloud Computing

Networks

Databases

Software

Web

Business

Project Management

Leadership

Marketing

Business Skills

Data Analytics

Office

MS Office

Google

Productivity

Collaboration

Communication

Graphics & Design

CTE and STEM Programs for School Districts and Colleges

classroom

The National Education Foundation’s CTE and STEM Programs offer School Districts and Colleges the most cost-effective System Solutions through Skillsoft-for High School and College (IT, Business, Productivity and Industry Certifications), SuccessMaker (K-8) GradPoint (6-12) and eDynamics (6-12)

90% NEF-SUNY GRANT: Market fee: $1,650 per person. 90% grant ($1,485) from NEF. The other 10% ($165 per person) comes from any source including Federal Stimulus Funds/State Funds, Solar energy savings etc. Teachers and parents also receive 90% grant.

Read what students have to say about NEF’s programs.

“NEF has provided me with the tools necessary for succeeding in the competitive workforce. The highly interactive courses have helped me to learn new skills and reinforce existing skills. With my new skill sets, I am now confident about succeeding in my career path.”
1x1
Sonya
Student
“In no time at all I was signed up and using the NEF CompTIA A+ courses. The skill assessment testing quickly determined my main area of skill weakness, and provided me with a custom learning path. I passed the CompTIA A+ exam five days after I started using the courses!”
1x1
Diane
Student

 

Apply Now!