Colleges & High Schools
Give your students the foundation to a successful
High-Demand Career with our CTE GRANTS
National Education Foundation partners with the State University of New York (SUNY) Potsdam to give your students the skills they need for high-demand, high-salary careers. We provide the most competitive grants for the same training courses used by Fortune 500 companies and universities.
NEF provides each of our partnering institutions with content and courses that align with your employment initiatives–initiatives that help create, sustain, and advance a viable workforce in the communities you serve. We work with you to maximize opportunities and solve any implementation challenges, share best practices from across the nation and figure out how best to serve the needs of your students and the goals of your institution.
Our team works with you to help grow your learners’ skills and develop the tools and demonstrated, certified competencies they need for job-ready success, by providing training for the skills most highly sought by employers and organizations.
- Over 10,000 courses, many with live mentoring – customizable and aligned to your learning needs and standards + SUNY certificates
- All courses and certification training pathways are self- paced, asynchronous, and can be accessed and completed anytime, anywhere.
- No cap. We will work with your institution to provide access to learning for your students in ways that make sense for them, from course enrollments of 50 to over 10,000.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- PMI Certified Associate in Project Management
- Certified Ethical Hacker, EC Council
- Cisco CCNA
- ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level
- Successful Presentation Skills
- Skills for Communication Success
- Career Development Critical Thinking
- Effective Time Management
- Optimizing Your Performance on a Team
- Adapting to Change
- Networking and Building Work Relationships
Help your learners prepare for and land career opportunities in high demand and high growth jobs. The market fee paid by Fortune 500 companies for this Career and Technical Education (CTE) course package is $600.
NEF in-kind grants can subsidize the cost for every learner enrolled. Successful students will also receive State University of New York (SUNY) Potsdam certificates FREE, thus enabling them to apply for jobs right away!
Productivity & Collaboration Tools
1,700 Skillsoft Productivity & Collaboration Tools Courses: 12 months 24/7 access and SUNY certificates
Business Strategy & Operations
750+ Skillsoft Business Strategy & Operations Courses: 12 months 24/7 access and SUNY certificates
IT & Office Skills
7,550 IT and Office skills courses, Including 100 Certifications: 12 months 24/7 access and SUNY certificates
The complete Skillsoft Certification Catalog, 100+ Certifications: 12 months 24/7 access, live mentoring and SUNY certificates