$400 MIILLION CTE/STEM+ ENERGY for K-12/College by NEF, SUNY and SOLAR ENERGY
ZERO COST ZERO CAPITAL OUTLAY ZERO RISK OR DEBT 100% GRANT for CTE/STEM, and DIGITAL LITERACY Training etc.
- INVESTOR GROUP
- NEF (National Education Foundation)–the national and global non-profit leader in K-12 CTE/STEM
System Solutions with proven results. www.nationaleducationfoundation.org
- SUNY (State University of New York)– the largest and one of the top universities in the U.S.
- SOLAR PARTNER… global energy efficiency corporation that offers a unique, one-of-a-kind shared savings service, using the latest technology platform and energy monitoring system, ensuring savings to pay the investors, NEF, and most-importantly the School Districts/Colleges to help meet their urgent needs such as CTE, STEM etc.
RATIONALE: NEF recently launched a VISION FOR AMERICA to help prepare ONE MILLION
students for world-class high-demand Careers and College, after consultations with the White House and
ELIGIBILITY: The First 50 School Districts/Colleges, with 35% + Free / Reduced Meals.
DEADLINE: Ongoing basis
WHAT YOUR SCHOOL DISTRICT GETS:
- FREE upgraded or new energy efficient, healthier school facilities with automatic, and state-of the-
art solar energy management systems
- NEF-SUNY top-rated, proven CTE/STEM System Solutions
- 100% Grants for CTE, STEM, and other crucial needs you have
COST to Your School District/College: ZERO
ASSISTANCE: Call NEF at 703-823-9999 or email NEF at email@example.com