Zero cost, zero capital outlay, zero risk or debt 100% grant for CTE/STEM, and Digital Literacy Training etc.
- Investor Group
- NEF (National Education Foundation)–the national and global non-profit leader in K-12 CTE/STEM
System Solutions with proven results.
- SUNY (State University of New York)– the largest and one of the top universities in the U.S.
- SOLAR PARTNER… global energy efficiency corporation that offers a unique, one-of-a-kind shared savings service, using the latest technology platform and energy monitoring system, ensuring savings to pay the investors, NEF, and most-importantly the School Districts/Colleges to help meet their urgent needs such as CTE, STEM etc.
NEF recently launched a VISION FOR AMERICA to help prepare ONE MILLION
students for world-class high-demand Careers and College, after consultations with the White House and
The First 50 School Districts/Colleges, with 35% + Free / Reduced Meals.
What Your School District Gets:
- Free upgraded or new energy efficient, healthier school facilities with automatic, and state-of the-
art solar energy management systems
- NEF-SUNY top-rated, proven CTE/STEM System Solutions
- 100% Grants for CTE, STEM, and other crucial needs you have
Cost to Your School District/College:
Call NEF at 703-823-9999 or email NEF at email@example.com
Apply by completing and sending the application below: