TOTAL STEM SYSTEM SOLUTION (TSSS) consists of 4 Primary MODULES below to “prepare students better for STEM Careers and College”
With 80% Matching Grant from NEF and SUNY, you pay 20%, that is, $145 per module listed below or $490 for all 4 Primary Modules:
Funding Sources for the 20%:
FEDERAL: Title I, Title III, STEM, IDEA, SSAE, 21st Century Learning Center etc.
STATE: BOCES, CTE, STEM etc.
LOCAL: School Foundation, Community Foundation, Employer CSR, Employer Training by SUNY, etc.
OTHER: Matching grants, Foundation Grants, Fundraisers etc.
4 PRIMARY MODULES:
1. ACADEMICS (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Reading, Social Studies, Test Prep, Business, IT, Desktop, CTE etc.)– proven (State University of New York- SUNY evaluation) to advance students one grade level in 25-35 learning hours by using top-rated individualized learning mapped to your state standards, student incentives, teacher stipends, parent incentives, mentoring, teacher professional development, SUNY certificates and credits, and weekly evaluations by SUNY.
2. HANDS-ON – Student teams use Robots and Robotic programs mapped to NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards) to prepare for specific STEM careers such as computer science.
|3. APPLICATION– STEM Design Contest by SUNY: Using Minecraft/CAD Design Software, student teams learn coding & programming, and apply STEM and 21st century skills (critical thinking, problem solving, communication, teamwork, relationship) to design smart house (K-5 grades), smart town (grades 6-8) and smart city (grades 9-12). Winners receive awards at school, district, state and national levels.|
4. CAREER PREP– High School Students can take courses to prepare them for specific STEM/CTE careers in
OPTIONAL MODULES (You pay $145 per person for each of the following Modules)
1. PARENT JOB SKILLS PREP – Parents receive job skills training and SUNY certificates
2. DIGITAL LITERACY AND CHESS
3. ENGLISH LEARNING FOR 4th-10th GRADERS